The Meijer Weekly Ad, found at www.Meijer.com/custserv/show_ad.cmd, is an online ad designed by Meijer that allows their customers to save money. For those people who do not receive an ad in the mail, or for those who prefer to do their searching online, view the weekly ad online.
How to Save with the Meijer Weekly Ad
Saving money is important and companies understand this. They are always interested in helping their customers save money, as it means they will be shopping at their stores and possibly telling friends. This is why they create weekly ads with special deals and prices on certain items.
How to Keep Updated with the Meijer Weekly Ad
- Go to www.Meijer.com/custserv/show_ad.cmd.
- Enter your zip code or city and state in the box provided. Select how far away you want to search for stores (default is 10 miles) and then click search. You can also scroll down, click on the state in which you live, and search this way.
- Click the view ads hyperlink of your preferred store from the right of the page.
- Choose the ad you want to view; there may be more than one. You can always return to the ads home page and browse other ads.
- Scroll down the page and view the items. When ready, click the blue arrows to move forward or backward.
- Hover the mouse over an item to view extra information and to add it to your list.
- To use the special shopping list, add the items you wish to purchase, then click the shopping list button and select print. You can make changes here, as well. Print the list and take it with you on your next visit to the store to help you remember the items you want to purchase.